Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things are so sporadic.

So, you're saying that you're not sure about living anymore?
Yeah.
That's not how you should feel.
So what? I'm not supposed to feel anything it seems.
Why do you want to die?
Life is boring. Things are always so complicated, and even though it's because I sometimes make it that way, I start to wonder how many people are actually genuine. I wonder about why I should follow all these rules that society has laid out for me. Without them I'll die. With them I'll be miserable. I'd rather die than live miserably.
Not all people end up miserable once they start working.
I'm not saying that.
What are you saying?
I'm saying that after 30 years of service, you get sick of it.
You won't have the same job forever. It can always change.
That would make me upset, regardless.
You're telling yourself there's no reason to live. That there's nothing that will make you happy. You're going to buy into it and make excuses to not live.
That sounds logical.
What about him?
Yeah, what about him?
Are you trying to avoid my question?
I don't know, do I sound like I am?
So, you're frustrated with him?
Not him.
Then, something to do with him?
Yes.
Is that why you're so miserable?
Wouldn't you be miserable to?
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what the problem is.
There's a lot to it...I've been drawing pictures that are disturbing to me and I'm the one drawing them!
You keep getting off the topic.
This has something to do with the topic.
How? Tell me how.
Have you ever felt like someone's favorite sweater?
Over worn?
That's it.
He makes you feel over worn?
I feel like a sweater.