Monday, January 18, 2010

I don't do this often...But I feel like I'm a liar sometimes.

Why were you crying?
For some reason everything's a lot less bareable than it used to be.
Why is that?
I don't want to tell you.
Why not? You know why I'm here. I won't judge you.
That's a lie. You judge me all the time. You judge everyone.
Well, that's just human nature I suppose.
Then, you lied.
I guess I did. Doesn't mean I will in this situation though.
What have you judged me on? Like, what things have I told you that you judged me harshly for?
How much you love that boy, I guess. That and how harsh you are on yourself, when you have absolutely no reason to be.
That's what everyone says, but I don't believe a word of it.
Maybe you should. It would make you look less pretentious.
That was nice.
Yeah, speaking of that, how is the boy?
I don't want to talk about it.
Why not?
I've had a recent epiphany regarding him and it's not a nice one.
What epiphany was it?
What you mentioned a little while ago.
Loving him too much?
(Silence)
Oh dear.