Saturday, January 30, 2010

Raise your glass.

How've you been?
Better than before. By, a lot.
Oh really? Why?
I don't know. I'm starting to think things through a little better. Things are still a little rough, but that must be life.
Can you tell me what's rough?
Should I?
I would like it very much if you did.
Well...I feel like school won't be hard because I actually want to apply myself. Things with my friends are better; I'm seeing them more.
How about things with your significant other?
Well, that's tough but I think it's going to get much better.
Why?
I love him. He loves me. We'll pull through whatever obstacle is thrown in our path.
How are you so sure?
We've been through a bunch already. Things can only get better from here.
Why the sudden optimism?
A lot of my frustration is going out through vices now. I won't take them out on him. I'm working so hard to make it that way. To trust him. I'm still stuck on the jealousy thing.
Really? Why are you so jealous?
Well, I don't know. There's so many other people for him. There's so many people who wish they were me and also people who are already in his life who mean so much. I guess, a lot of the time I feel second to those people, but that's fine. I can't be his number 1. That's just unrealistic.
I'm glad you've come to these conclusions on your own.
Like you would have influenced them at all.
Nope. You don't tell me enough normally. But today, you're especially talkative.
I told you. It depends on my mood.
What mood are you in right now?
I feel like I'm on top of the world.
You might potentially be bi-polar, don't you know?
Well, good thing I'm not a sperm donor.