Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's like the world gets bigger and I stay the same.

How have you been lately? I haven't seen you in a while.
Well, I've been crying. Pretending.
Pretending? To cry?
No, no. I was told to pretend to be a normal person.
Who says you're not a normal person?
Everything I do and say makes me not a normal person.
That's really only an opinion.
I'm here talking to you aren't I?
A lot of people do this.
I don't know any of them then.
Tell me why you think you're so different.
I can't really explain it that way. I think differently about things. No matter how hard I try, I can never really see a point in living. After a while I just tell myself it's for certain people. That gets me by.
That's awfully selfless of you.
Well, suicide is apparently awfully selfish.
It is viewed that way sometimes.
The way I see it, if you're not happy and nothing you've tried has made you happy then the people around you should allow you to do the only thing that you think will make you happy.
That's an interesting point of view.
Yeah, and it's great because instead of being the selfish one, it makes everyone else look selfish.